Naomi Beard & Associates delivers outstanding outplacement coaching to attorneys and law firm executives who have decided to leave the firm—or even find a different career.
Our coaches have legal backgrounds and extensive professional coaching experience. We work one-on-one with attorneys to explore career options both in and outside the legal industry.
Outplacement coaching is a helpful service that fosters a lasting bond between the departing attorney and the firm.
What We Do
We partner with transitioning attorneys throughout the preparation and job search process. We stay by their side as an advisor, strategist and connector, providing a host of resources, including:
- career assessments
- help with resumes, cover letters, business plans, employment applications and representative matters lists
- guidance on effective use of social media for career positioning
- advice on networking and relationship development
- strategic introductions to our private international network of professional contacts in a variety of industries
- market analysis and job leads
- access to our constantly updated, comprehensive library of career transition resources
- introductions to selected recruiters in target markets
- intensive interview preparation
- help with job offers and negotiation
Offering help to transitioning attorneys brings long-term benefits to a firm’s reputation and can lead to future business development. It also builds morale among those who stay.
Contact us to learn more about how we can help forge a new path for those who leave.